Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? (/showthread.php?tid=120244)

T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - cjs - 04-15-2011

What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I'm thinking I'll take a page out of Daphne's book and have a grilled (hopefully ) steak and oven fries, a little gr. salad.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - Harborwitch - 04-15-2011

I guess we moved the pasta to tonight. So it will be the past with white beans artichokes & spinach, and a salad.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - Old Bay - 04-15-2011

My daughter Holly is binging her family (inc my 2 grandsons) for the weekend. We are going out for Mexican food when they get here. We start cooking (already started) tomorrow for the rest of the weekend.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - cjs - 04-15-2011

Oh my, a fun weekend at the Millers!!!

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - HomeCulinarian - 04-15-2011

Hubby and I are taking a road trip to Chicago with friends... Reservations for tonight are at Fogo de Chao. Lunch tomorrow is at Spiaggia -- actually that is a cooking class with Chef Tony Mantuano through my Alumni Association. Then on Saturday night, our son made a reservation at Sun Wah BBQ. On Saturday night, my nephew and his wife, our friends' son and my son and his gf will also join us. We have preordered 2 Beijing Ducks. If you go to the Sun Wan website, watch the video!

I am super excited and have been looking forward to this weekend for months!!!

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - cjs - 04-15-2011

Oh Jeannette, do I really want to go there?????????? I'll be back.

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-15-2011

Jean, I really wish I could have stopped you! OIY! The drooling didn't get intense until they started cutting up that pig. MERCY! Jeannette, envy no longer covers it. This is BEYOND anything I could dream of! AWESOME! I'd love to go just to enjoy watching them cut up that meat...such precision! WHAT A WEEKEND!

Well, after that, my little tenderloin steaks and baked potato with a salad seems pathetic....LOL! But that's what I'm having. Can I come live with you Jeannette?

Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner? - cjs - 04-16-2011

Company showed up just as I was going to look at the links - OMG, Jeannette what an experience you will have!!!I'm not too often envious of others, but my Lord, I'm so green I can hardly stand it! BUT...

Fogo de Chão has restaurants in Austin, San Antonio, Scottsdale - so we can visit one next fall!!!!! At least the one in Scottsdale.

I love Chef TONY MANTUANO of Spiaggia's!!! I'd be happy with just the cheese platter!!

I'd have ordered exactly what you did - Peking Duck. And, it's Saturday morning, so you've alrady been! Can hardly wait to hear about it Monday morning.

I hope you log on early, Jennette! Have a great time.