Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? (/showthread.php?tid=118065)

What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - cjs - 02-28-2011

And with March, don't we all hope for better weather???????

What's on the menu for everyone tonight?

I roasted some chicken this weekend with Indian flavors, so guess I'll make a pizza with the rest of the curry pizza dough. But, it's snowing again and a hearty soup just sounds so good. decisions.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - Trixxee - 02-28-2011

I'm leaning towards chicken marsala. Not sure what to serve with it but it has to be easy since Michael seems to get overloaded with homework on Mondays.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - Harborwitch - 02-28-2011

I have leftover pork from Saturday and some wonderful fresh tortillas, and some beans. I'm thinking some enchiladas sound pretty good.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - cjs - 02-28-2011

My dinner took a different direction - Indian Chicken Curry Pot pie - boy is the filling tasty. the pastry will be curry pizza dough. Had some leftover so, I have some 'Indian' flatbread topped with Mango curry, garam masala, and curry powder baking right now.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - alexsmom - 02-28-2011

Ellie Krieger's Buffalo chicken salad..

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - cjs - 02-28-2011

Is this ever tasty!!!
[Image: IndianCurryFlatBread28Feb.jpg]

O.K., dinner's over and was this ever good - Chicken Curry Pot Pie - a little dry, will add more chicken stock next time.
[Image: CurryChixPotPie28Feb.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - esgunn - 02-28-2011

Looks Fantastic Jean!

Just put Italian Pot Roast with Cannelli beans in the slow cooker. This is from C@H slow cooker book.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - Trixxee - 02-28-2011

Very nice, Jean!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-28-2011

Jean, that looks great!

After a weekend of "exotic" food, I was craving some old homey cooking. We're having Country Fried Steak in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes and Peas.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? - karyn - 02-28-2011

Trixxee, I thought about chicken marsala, too, but it meant a trip to the store.

Instead we had sauteed chicken with a red wine pan sauce, risotto, and green beans. Yummy comfort food!