Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? (/showthread.php?tid=117377)

T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - cjs - 02-18-2011

What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

We're finally having Theresa's Birthday dinner!! Looking forward to it.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - HomeCulinarian - 02-18-2011

Everyone is sleeping in this morning!

We'll have leftovers between our dance lesson and the Friday night dance.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - DFen911 - 02-18-2011

I'm so happy for a 3 day weekend. Tonight is BBQ chicken left overs on greens.

Tomorrow..no clue but going grocery shopping so the sky is the limit. Sunday - Smoker day! I'm feeling brisket.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - Trixxee - 02-18-2011

Tonight I'll make the vanilla cider tenderloin as last night I changed my mind halfway through the afternoon. (Last night we had Tyler Florence's sole amandine and roasted parmesan green beans). I screwed up the entire dinner but we still ate it.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - cjs - 02-18-2011

You weren't feeling very well, were you, Trixxee??(or was that Theresa?)

Boy, does this house smell good with the chicken curry slow-cookin' away................

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - Trixxee - 02-18-2011

No, I felt fine. I just forgot to turn my burner down and I practically burnt the fish and I completely undercooked the hericot verts. Ugh, the whole thing was a write off.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-18-2011

William's at the camp. I didn't feel like I could come home and do the pizza, so I'll save that for later. I stopped and picked up a T-Bone, a tater, and a bottle of zin....just for me.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - cjs - 02-18-2011

Well, it's after 2 p.m. here, so it's got to be 5 there....or somewhere!!! Enjoy.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - BarbaraS - 02-18-2011

Leftover Macs n' Cheese with Hot Dogs for him and a Chili Cheese and the last Bacon Cheese brat I have for me.

I'm saving the Habanero Peach brats for either Hubby's BD in May of 4th of July.

Barbara

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 2/18?? - foodfiend - 02-18-2011

Salmon cakes, mashed potatoes, corn-- comfort food! Whoops, it's after 6. I should probably get going on it...