Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? (/showthread.php?tid=116930)

What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - cjs - 02-10-2011

What's on the menu for tonight for everyone?

For me, maybe the Charcuterie platter, or 'verjus steamed coho salmon, bacon lentils, roasted cauliflower,' or smoked Idaho trout, or Dungeness crab, pork, and chickpea stew........

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - Harborwitch - 02-10-2011

Pork Vindaloo, Indian Pizza, and ????? Might change it up a bit.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - cjs - 02-10-2011

Oh, let me know what you do with the pizza, Sharon. +

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - Harborwitch - 02-10-2011

I think it will involve naan - and from there ????? Fun!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - karyn - 02-10-2011

I'm trying a FC recipe for stuffed poblanos. The filling tastes like it needs something to me, so I keep adding, but I think I'd better stop. The poblanos may add what's missing...

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-10-2011

I had some chicken breast in the freezer, but didn't plan anything before I left for school. It has been a few weeks, so I decided to make Chicken Piccata. I figured it would be a nice light dinner after a heavy dinner last night.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - chef_Tab - 02-10-2011

I would love to be invited to any of your homes tonight. We are just having hot dogs and baked beans. I have had a tough week as I had to play chauffer for hubby while his transmission was being fixed at the shop all week in addition to my usual busy schedule. We picked up his truck tonight so hopefully life can get back to some normality........whatever that is for me

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - cheesemonger - 02-10-2011

I'm making Theresa's birthday dinner. And the Mango Bell Pepper salad from Labs' birthday dinner. The house smells great!

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - chef_Tab - 02-10-2011

Oh, Allison, I am so happy to hear you are participating in my bday dinner! I had originally chosen the mango bell pepper salad too, but that sneaky Lab picked it first. Can't wait for review day.

Re: What's for Dinner, Thursday, 2/10? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-10-2011

Allison, I love the way you have jumped in to join us so much these days! And now a review dinner! VERY COOL! I'm excited about making this one Saturday. From the little hints from those that have made it, I'm thinking it's going to be good!