Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? (/showthread.php?tid=115946)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - cjs - 01-26-2011

What's on everyone's menu for tonight? We know what Lab's is having.

We'll be having leftover Chinese from last night. Great dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - HomeCulinarian - 01-26-2011

It's book club night at someone else's house. Book is Major Pettigrew's Last Stand - I have about 100 pages left to read and might not make it by 6:30.

Hubby will have leftovers from the week...

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-26-2011

I didn't get my grades finished yesterday, so I'll be working on that today. Since I had a late lunch yesterday, I didn't have the pasta, so that will be dinner.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Lorraine - 01-26-2011

It's cold, dark, windy and rainy here today. We went to the Asian grocery store yesterday and got lemongrass, baby bok choy, and some kind of Asian noodles. Sionce I have chicken stock in the fridge, it will be soup tonight!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Harborwitch - 01-26-2011

We got hooked into the speech last night and I wimped out on dinner, frozen meatballs and spaghetti with peas.

Tonight will be the mushroom wellingtons.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Trixxee - 01-26-2011

Chicken stuffed with goat cheese & chives, red potatoes and zucchini.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - labradors - 01-26-2011

Trixee, that sounds scrumptious. Would you please post the recipe?

Are the potatoes par-cooked beforehand? Otherwise, I'd think that the chicken would be almost burning before the potatoes would be done.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - karyn - 01-26-2011

We had another C@H favorite for when I've been good for too long and need to indulge...Molto Manicotti from issue #54. It sure is tasty, but I can tell I've been eating lighter. One manicotti and I'm way stuffed. I served it with a spinach salad topped with goat cheese and sauteed peppers, asparagus, an shallots.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - chef_Tab - 01-26-2011

I was supposed to have a ladies night out with some of my new co-workers, but that was cancelled due to snow and bad roads. I thawed spaghetti sauce, made pasta, and had a salad on the side. Now I am stuffed.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 1/26? - Harborwitch - 01-26-2011

Oh! Sorry about your night out!

But dinner sounds good!