Cuisine at home Forums
I'm back ( I think) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: I'm back ( I think) (/showthread.php?tid=115293)

I'm back ( I think) - Lorraine - 01-14-2011

We started having internet problems beginning of December. My wireless goes thru his dlink, couldn't geet on at all, and his was dead in the water. took his in, nothing wrong. Had the internet folks out, nothing wrong. The local computer guys gave me access thru one of their sites, but the recption was poor. Sometimes I could get onto sites, but not do anything. Other sites I couldn't get on to at all. Finally, another phone man came out, and nstalled a new phone line. I'm sure the workers who came in wondered why this crazy lady was wearing a hat and scarf and multiple layers of clothes. The furnace died New Year's eve, and the landlord couldn't get it replaced until yesterday. Sure is nice to have heat. Off to read all the posts.

Re: I'm back ( I think) - cjs - 01-14-2011

Well, we sure missed you around here, Lorraine - welcome back. You do have a lot of reading to do.

Re: I'm back ( I think) - Mare749 - 01-14-2011

Wow, Jean and I were posting at the same time, and mine got kicked out!

Glad you are "connected" again, Lorraine, and also warm and toasty. Kick back and enjoy catching up.

Re: I'm back ( I think) - cjs - 01-14-2011

don't you hate it when folks pull rank????

Re: I'm back ( I think) - farnfam - 01-14-2011

Glad to see you back, Lorraine.

Re: I'm back ( I think) - Mare749 - 01-14-2011

Quote:

don't you hate it when folks pull rank????

Uhhh, yes....kinda like cutting in line! (just kidding )

Re: I'm back ( I think) - Harborwitch - 01-14-2011

Welcome back Lorraine. I'm so glad that things are better now. Sit back, enjoy, relax!

Re: I'm back ( I think) - labradors - 01-14-2011

Welcome back!

New phone line? Are you still using dial-up, or is it DSL? Either way, it's easier to run into signal problems than it is with cable.

Glad it's working now.

Re: I'm back ( I think) - Gourmet_Mom - 01-14-2011

WOW...what a time you have had! I'm glad to see you back on!