Cuisine at home Forums
1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? (/showthread.php?tid=115147)

1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - cjs - 01-11-2011

So, what's on the menu for everyone tonight?

Tonight's our night to visit Posh restaurant!! We've gotten acquainted with a couple (from Victoria, neighbors at home too) who are going with us. Camera is in my purse all set to go.

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - luvnit - 01-11-2011

Your Posh restaurant evening sounds like so much fun!

I found this at their website and it looks so cool:

Posh Menu

Not sure exactly what we are having. Nothing as exciting as you though, I can assure that!

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-11-2011

I've got chili ready to reheat. Luckily, we didn't loose power, so I'll be able to play with the bread to go with it.

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - HomeCulinarian - 01-11-2011

I've got a pot of split pea soup ready to reheat for our dinner. Going to make some cornbread and a side salad.

It's snowing here on 1-11-11!

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - Mare749 - 01-11-2011

Snowing here too. It's so pretty right now, but will cause a mess for the morning rush as it's suppose to snow thru the night. Just got home from school, so I'm making stuffed cabbage to help me decompress. It's working.

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - cjs - 01-11-2011

How did it go, Maryann???

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - Trixxee - 01-11-2011

Tony picked up a three pack of frozen Californi Pizza Kitchen pizzas at Costco the other day (ack!!!) so we're having one of those and I'm making a romaine salad with some goodies in it - frizzled prosciutto, bleu cheese and spicy pecans.

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - cjs - 01-11-2011

Oh Laura, I didn't look at what you had linked - thanks. Now, to decide.......

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - karyn - 01-11-2011

Stuffed cabbage sounds delicious, Maryann! I hope school is going well.

We're going to try the White Chicken Chili from C@H's Soups, Stews, & Chilies . I'll let you know what we think of it.

Re: 1/11/11!! What's for Dinner? - Old Bay - 01-11-2011

Quote:

Your Posh restaurant evening sounds like so much fun!

I found this at their website and it looks so cool:

Posh Menu

Not sure exactly what we are having. Nothing as exciting as you though, I can assure that!

I assure you too!!! I love this menu--I love ruling out and going from there!!! I wouldn't have to worry about what to do with liver if they brought it to me!!! Have fun!!