Cuisine at home Forums
New Issue - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: New Issue (/showthread.php?tid=114632)

New Issue - piano226 - 01-04-2011

HI,

I made the Lite-Alfredo sauce last night for dinner from the new issue. I did add chicken and broccoli to the pasta. We really liked the sauce. Who could have thought that greek yogurt, milk and ricotta can make such a great sauce. By the way, I loved the last issue.

Re: New Issue - luvnit - 01-04-2011

New issue??!! I will have to look for mine today!

Re: New Issue - cjs - 01-04-2011

Oh boy, gonna be a while before I see this - unless I see it in a store and grab it.

Re: New Issue - Mare749 - 01-04-2011

Thanks, I was wondering when a new issue was coming. Will be watching for it.

Re: New Issue - esgunn - 01-04-2011

Duh. I got mine about a week ago - wonder where I put it.

Re: New Issue - Harborwitch - 01-04-2011

I got mine the other day. I'll have to browse again. I think I got mine as we were on our way to shop for New Years Eve & Day so I wasn't captured by anything. Have to check it out.

Re: New Issue - HomeCulinarian - 01-04-2011

I noticed recipes from the new issue in the on line index over the weekend, but don't have my copy yet!
[Image: cover-135x179.jpg]

There is also a new Light Cuisine Cookbook available that I probably need!
[Image: cover-163x215.jpg]

Re: New Issue - luvnit - 01-04-2011

I got mine!

Re: New Issue - HomeCulinarian - 01-09-2011

Just got mine today - well it sat in the mailbox overnight..

Anyone try anything from it yet?

Re: New Issue - Gourmet_Mom - 01-09-2011

I'm looking forward to trying some of the lightened sauces. The Jamaican Pork, Tea Smoked Ribs, Mushroom Wellingtons, and Grape Picker's Skillet all look like a must try. I may pick the Wellington and the Tiramisu Triffles with coffee-caramel ganache and pine nuts for my birthday dinner. Oh, I left out the Pizza Nachos and Caesar Nachos. Oh, and add to the birthday dinner the Oysters Rockefeller with Tabasco beurre blanc!