Cuisine at home Forums
OT- I got the job!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT- I got the job!! (/showthread.php?tid=114410)

OT- I got the job!! - chef_Tab - 01-01-2011

I had an interview for a finance job at Penn State on Dec. 17th and found out I got the job! The college was closed for the holidays, so I will most likely find out more info on Monday. This will be a full time position with benefits so I am hoping we will qualify for a mortgage soon and can FINALLY move out of this apartment. I will keep you posted!

Re: OT- I got the job!! - Old Bay - 01-01-2011

What a great new years present!!! It's the first thing I read this morning!!! What if the rest of the year is like this?!!? Wouldn't it be "loverly"!?! Congratulations--the year started off well!!!

Re: OT- I got the job!! - Gourmet_Mom - 01-01-2011

" It's the first thing I read this morning!!! What if the rest of the year is like this?!!? Wouldn't it be "loverly"!?! " Ditto!

Congratulations, Theresa!

Re: OT- I got the job!! - labradors - 01-01-2011

Wow! Congratulations! Great school, too, and in a really beautiful area.

Re: OT- I got the job!! - DFen911 - 01-01-2011

Ok that has got to be THE best way to start the new year!! What a positive way to open 2011!! Congrats!

Re: OT- I got the job!! - HomeCulinarian - 01-01-2011

Theresa - that's terrific news! I work in finance at another fine university in the big 10 (or so)! Curious to hear more about your position.

Re: OT- I got the job!! - Mare749 - 01-01-2011

Wonderful news, Theresa! So happy for you!!!

Re: OT- I got the job!! - luvnit - 01-01-2011

Wow! Sweet!!!

Your New Year is starting out with a bang! I am so happy for you.

Re: OT- I got the job!! - Harborwitch - 01-01-2011

Wow that is wonderful and a perfect way to start a new year. I'm so happy for you

Re: OT- I got the job!! - chef_Tab - 01-01-2011

Thanks everyone! I am excited to get started.