Cuisine at home Forums
Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly (/showthread.php?tid=113887)

Pages: 1 2

Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - labradors - 12-24-2010

Since I am selling these regularly now, I have removed the recipe.

Re: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Gourmet_Mom - 12-24-2010

They look and sound wonderful, Labs! And the rotation cycle of sheet pans is how I do it...it does make it so much easier to get the job done.

Re: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Mare749 - 12-24-2010

Very nice! Those look delicious, labs! Sounds like you got that recipe down to a science. Don't you just love when something turns out great? I do the 3 sheet rotation myself and it works out well and keeps me focused by doing it the same way all the time. Less burnt cookies that way.

Re: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - labradors - 12-24-2010

LOL, Maryann! I guess it was some science to make the adaptation, but I didn't have it "down to a science," yet, since it was the first time I had tried it AND I had made all those adjustments. Am thrilled that they turned out so well.

Re: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Trixxee - 12-24-2010

Beautiful!

RE: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - labradors - 09-30-2017

Finally got the coffee jelly to the right firmness, so I am now taking these cookies to the farmer's markets.

[Image: 3oxpx1F.jpg]

Of course, I can't use the Nutella name, so I sell them as "Chocolate-Hazelnut Thumbprints with Coffee Jelly."

RE: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Harborwitch - 10-01-2017

Oh Labs! Those are beautiful a d sound really good!

RE: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Mare749 - 10-01-2017

Wow, those are going to be a huge hit, Labs! They sound fabulous. Let us know how they are selling.

I can still remember the first time I got to try chocolate covered coffee beans. Loved them and also love coffee flavored ice cream. I would buy those cookies in a heartbeat. Wink

RE: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - labradors - 10-02-2017

Thanks.

Except when I was a kid (i.e. before I had had any coffee), coffee has always been my favourite ice cream and peanut butter second. Vanilla is okay if it's made with actual vanilla beans and for chocolate ice cream I prefer actual chocolate and not just cocoa powder. There's a big difference in the taste of chocolate ice cream versus cocoa-powder "chocolate" ice cream.

Hard to gauge how the cookies are going to do, yet. People have liked the samples but the weather has slowed down sales, overall, for this past week.

RE: Thumbprint-Style Nutella Cookies with Coffee Jelly - Trixxee - 10-02-2017

I could sure go for one of those cookies right now.  How delicious.