Cuisine at home Forums
Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D (/showthread.php?tid=113795)

Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - foodfiend - 12-23-2010

We'll be off in a couple of hours and I am just popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Safe travels to those who are doing that sort of thing, too.

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - Mare749 - 12-23-2010

Have a wonderful Christmas visit with your family, Vicci! And safe travels are wished for you too, especially with your husband driving back for Christmas day to be with his mom. What a thoughtful man! Wishing you both a very Happy New Year!

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - cjs - 12-23-2010

Have a great one and safe travels to everyone

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - Gourmet_Mom - 12-23-2010

Merry Christmas, Vicci! I hope you have a safe trip! Lucky you to be hitting the road before the storm. I hope hubby has a safe trip Christmas Day. See you next week!

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - BarbaraS - 12-23-2010

Right back atcha Vicci!! Safe travels!!

Barbara

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - mjkcooking - 12-24-2010

Safe travels and keep warm -

Be careful out there.

Marye

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - karyn - 12-24-2010

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Stay safe and warm!

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - pjcooks - 12-25-2010

Merry Christmas, everyone! The rib is at 105, chaffers are heating up, everything is good to go. Just need to steam a few veggies.

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm enjoying the calm before the storm.With a glass of wine, of course.

PJ

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - Gourmet_Mom - 12-25-2010

Merry Christmas everybody!

I drove myself crazy all week and morning about the size of the roast, the amount of ingredients for the tiramisu, finding the temperature probe, having everything ready on time.....just EVERYTHING! Well, everything was PERFECT! If only my OS had waited to drive back to Raleigh. He's driving toward the snow. It's not supposed to start snowing until 7 pm, so maybe he'll make it before it starts sticking. I'll be a basket case until he calls.

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D - labradors - 12-25-2010

Merry Christmas, everyone!