Cuisine at home Forums
Vicci's Dinner??? (HEY VICCI!!) - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Vicci's Dinner??? (HEY VICCI!!) (/showthread.php?tid=110232)

Vicci's Dinner??? (HEY VICCI!!) - cjs - 10-29-2010

Did Vicci ever post her dinner????

Re: Vicci's Dinner??? - Gourmet_Mom - 10-29-2010

No, there was some confusion, I think. I don't think she ever realized we were all anxious to test the recipe with her. Last thing I remember her posting about it, she was going to test it and post the review and recipe after.

Re: Vicci's Dinner??? - cjs - 10-29-2010

HUH? for a review dinner?

Oops, I was wrong. Here is her last post on that thread about the dinner review:

"Yep, Barbara, you simply cannot get away from us that easily!

Okay, since there aren't a slew of birthdays coming up, I'll get the menu together and post it as soon as I can. The next couple of days are going to be warm, so I foresee a lot of scraping and painting of siding in my future... " Posted Friday, October 22, 2010. I guess we wait......

VICCI!!!!! Quit the darn work and start thinking food!

Re: Vicci's Dinner??? - chef_Tab - 10-29-2010

I think, in honor of my return, Vicci should post this recipe and let me join in the fun! I have missed you all sooooooooo dang much.

Well, heck! I need to catch up! Where have YOU been! I was going to post a message about you MIA this weekend, if you didn't show! I'd see you doing searches and WONDERED what was up!

WELCOME HOME!

Re: Vicci's Dinner??? - chef_Tab - 10-29-2010

thanks Daphne! It was a combo of working full time at the college, part time at the winery, having company, and possibly the swine flu. I could barely make it through most days. But the full time/temp position ended today and I am on the road to recovery. Enjoying a very dirty martini as I write

So you're not working any more? I know your glad to get back to normal.

I'm sorry you've been under the weather...."Enjoying a very dirty martini as I write" Sounds like you're on your way to FULL recovery!

Glad to have you back!

Yeah, and we can hear you now.