Cuisine at home Forums
Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? (/showthread.php?tid=106526)

Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - cjs - 08-21-2010

What's on the menu for today?

We're having grilled burgers and 3-bean salad.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - chef_Tab - 08-21-2010

I am pouring all day at the winery and then we are meeting some of hubby's new colleagues for pizza afterwards. It is move-in day for Penn State so I am expecting big crowds everywhere. Should be an exciting day and evening.

Here is the pizza place, some of you may have been to one of the other locations. http://www.faccialuna.com/

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - BarbaraS - 08-21-2010

Surf and Turf for him and crab legs and clammies for me!

Barbara

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - Gourmet_Mom - 08-21-2010

Surf and Turf here, also!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - HomeCulinarian - 08-21-2010

Not sure! SIL and her family are in from Boston, so we'll go to the other SIL's in the suburbs for dinner. FIL is on a very restricted diet, so it should be interesting!

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - Mare749 - 08-21-2010

Dinner with my girls. All the men are at a golf outing today that includes a steak dinner after. So, not sure what we are doing yet. We're thinking about going to Asiatown for Chinese food. The kiddies get such a kick out of it and always eat really well.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - cjs - 08-21-2010

Speaking of golf outings - this is Linda's big weekend, isn't it??? Sending up prayers of good cheer for her!

I thought my burgers sounded good until I starting reading all your plans.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - Trixxee - 08-21-2010

Got some more of that beautiful sock eye salmon from Costco. Can't decide if we should do a lime butter sauce or the maple glazed salmon in this month's CL.

Spinach or asparagus as a side, and maybe yellow rice.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - cjs - 08-21-2010

Some interesting dishes there, Theresa - have a good time.

Re: Saturday's Dinner, 8/21??? - Harborwitch - 08-21-2010

Grilled flank steak, an Israeli couscous salad (with feta, garbanzos, cucumber, & onion), and artichokes. Bob found a bottle of wine.