Cuisine at home Forums
Saturday dinner 8/14 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Saturday dinner 8/14 (/showthread.php?tid=106128)

Saturday dinner 8/14 - farnfam - 08-14-2010

Did we start one for today?

Well, anyway, we are having Shrimp Sushi Parfait for dinner and I've got baked, stuffed tomatoes in the oven as we speak, for a snack/lunch thing......with beers

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - HomeCulinarian - 08-14-2010

We have a graduation party to attend. Have a surplus of Anaheim peppers so I'll make up a double batch of white chicken chili this afternoon to munch on later and freeze the rest.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - karyn - 08-14-2010

Chicken Marsala and brown rice pilaf with green beans here.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - Gourmet_Mom - 08-14-2010

I haven't a clue. I'm still putting my kitchen back together. When I finally finish...and I WILL finish TODAY(!), I'll think about it. This project has proven to be a tremendous undertaking. I'd rather wash all my windows, inside and out!

I miss my dishwasher!

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - cjs - 08-14-2010

"Shrimp Sushi Parfaits" - oh, those are so good.

I managed a bowl of soup about 10:30 so, that'll probably be it for me. Roys scavengering the frige as we speak.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - BarbaraS - 08-14-2010

Leftover Macs 'N Cheese with grilled hot dogs and fresh picked corn!

Barbara

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - Mare749 - 08-14-2010

"I managed a bowl of soup about 10:30 so, that'll probably be it for me. Roys scavengering the frige as we speak."

Poor Jean, you must be feeling really bad! Hot soup and lots of rest is the best thing. Hope you are much better tomorrow.

Dinner tonight is grilled halibut and Vicci's "Soba Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables" minus the chicken for a side.

Shrimp Sushi Parfaits sound so good, Cis. Must put on menu for next week.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - Gourmet_Mom - 08-14-2010

Jean, how could this happen. A whole weekend of sunshine, and you're sick!

Still washing dishes! It may be bologna sandwiches here.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - esgunn - 08-14-2010

My kids are not doing too well either. Fevers yesterday and sore throats today. And hereit is one of the nicests days all summer. Stephanie wore me down to go swimming. How can you say no...hope it doesn't really make them worse.

Dinner: Hamburgers on the grill. Watermelon. That it is it.

Re: Saturday dinner 8/14 - karyn - 08-14-2010

I hope everyone recovers quickly. Summer is too short to be sick, no matter where you live!