Cuisine at home Forums
Company coming... - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Company coming... (/showthread.php?tid=105882)

Company coming... - luvnit - 08-11-2010

My mom's first hubby is coming to tell my mother a deep, dark secret. He is meeting her here at a neutral ground. I am going to fix BLTs and Erin's Pasta Cobb salad, and a beverage. Don't think we will need any adult beverages to enhance the situation. Should be an intereting afternoon. August 26th..

Re: Company coming... - Harborwitch - 08-11-2010

You'll probably need the adult beverages after the meeting.

Re: Company coming... - foodfiend - 08-12-2010

Laura, perhaps you should serve turkey (hardly anyone can get too upset when they're sleepy!)

Re: Company coming... - chef_Tab - 08-12-2010

August 26th? I can't wait that long to find out the deep dark secret. Could you please ask your mom's first hubby to email me in advance? I promise not to tell.

Seriously, Laura, good luck with this. Families sure can be interesting.

Re: Company coming... - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2010

Gracious...a deep dark secret, huh. I'm with Theresa...I don't know if I can wait that long. Good luck!

Re: Company coming... - cjs - 08-12-2010

Theresa, just forward it on to me. Sounds very mysterious - he probably has been yearning for years for her and wants her back. hmmmmmm, any entanglements there???

Re: Company coming... - Mare749 - 08-12-2010

I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that one!

Good luck, Laura. We'll be waiting for a report.

P.S. Has anyone else seen "It's Complicated?"

Re: Company coming... - cjs - 08-12-2010

Is it new? I can't remember....

Re: Company coming... - Mare749 - 08-12-2010

Not brand new, but this past year. I just got it from Netflix. Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and one of the Balwins, can't remember which one. Hilarious!

Re: Company coming... - Gourmet_Mom - 08-12-2010

Oh, yea...I knew that sounded familiar. It has been so long since I've watched a movie!