Cuisine at home Forums
Vacation for Theresa - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Vacation for Theresa (/showthread.php?tid=103584)

Vacation for Theresa - cjs - 07-08-2010

Evidently she had trouble trying to post her being away from the neighbohood here, so she put her plans on facebook - so, she is excused and I hope it's o.k. to post this here.

"Subject: Chef Tab on vacation
Hi everyone, I tried to post an OT thread about this on the forum, and could not get it to work. I didn't want anyone to worry. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Columbus Ohio for a wedding weekend. A nephew is getting married. Sunday, the 11th we are driving up to Detroit to visit friends and our grandson and his parents will fly in to be with us for the week too. Saturday the 17th, we will be driving back to PA stopping to meet Maryann and hubby on the way.......woohoo!!
I will probably have some internet access, but not sure how much time I will be spending on the computer. Have a great week everyone!
Daphne, I am trying to nail down the move dates. It is looking like it will be between the 26th and 30th. Hope you can meet us in Wilmington."

have fun and stay safe, Theresa!!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - Gourmet_Mom - 07-08-2010

Thanks for posting this, Jean. Luckily, I knew she was going to be away, but not for how long. I have also been anxious to know when she was coming down my way. Boy, she sure is doing a lot a traveling lately!

Have fun, Theresa, and safe travels! Give Maryann and Ron a hug from us!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - Mare749 - 07-08-2010

Have a great time with your family, Theresa, and drive safely. Can't wait to meet you and your hubby next weekend!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - cjs - 07-08-2010

Here I am, green again with envy! have fun!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - Mare749 - 07-08-2010

This is where we're meeting along with the menu. Jean, check out the black bean cakes and black bean sandwiches. First time I've seen those on a menu out this way.

http://www.thebrewkettle.com/taproom/TBK_Menu.pdf

Re: Vacation for Theresa - Gourmet_Mom - 07-08-2010

Maryann, what a cool pick! Theresa's gonna LOVE it, I'm sure! That menu looks AWESOME! I'd have a hard time making a choice!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - esgunn - 07-08-2010

No kidding! I took a peek too. It all looks really good and like a fun place!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - DFen911 - 07-08-2010

I'm with Jean on this. I'm 2 shades of green Have a great time, be safe, eat hearty and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Re: Vacation for Theresa - cjs - 07-08-2010

My computer is giving me fits - so will have to look at this tomorrow...I can't even convert my word to PDF files. I'm going to soak my head, I think. geez, what an afternoon.

Re: Vacation for Theresa - labradors - 07-08-2010

Is she ALLOWED to take a vacation?

Hope it's a great one.