Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? (/showthread.php?tid=103545)

What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - cjs - 07-07-2010

What's on the menu for tongiht?

Grilling here, but don't know what yet.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-07-2010

I'm trying a new Korean Rib recipe, but I'm not sure what kind of side. I was thinking fried rice and some slaw. IN the end, it may just be the slaw....I've got a hot job today...cleaning off the back porch...UGH! It's supposed to hit 96 today.

But my new books are supposed to come in today, though!

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - chef_Tab - 07-07-2010

We are going to a local fish fry. Have heard great things about it, but I really don't care at this point. As long as I don't have to cook in this heat. Hopefully this place has A/C and adult beverages.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Mare749 - 07-07-2010

I'm thinking about grilled pizza with a side of grilled eggplant, but not positive about that. Will have to peruse "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!" Might end up using the eggplant for a topping.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Lorraine - 07-07-2010

I'm hoping we have enough leftovers that we don't have to turn the stove on. It's even too hot to grill. I wanted to make the cormeal cakes for them, or a peach cobbler, but I think we'll have icecream instead.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-07-2010

Maryann, did you ever make this one? Eggplant and Sun-dried Tomato Pizza

We really liked it. You may want to do a half and half or two small ones. I'm thinking this one might not be Ron's "cup of tea". I went to check and was surprised this one didn't make it in the book.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - Mare749 - 07-07-2010

You know, I copied it, but never did make it. Ron would probably really like it, we eat eggplant all the time.

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - farnfam - 07-07-2010

That really looks good, and can be done on the grill too, right?
Tonite I've got a meatloaf in the crockpot. Planning to go down near the hydro dam and float around to cool off.
We're having a heat wave here for sure, but no complaints from me, after all that winter I love this

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - DFen911 - 07-07-2010

I thawed a whole chicken. That's as far as I got

Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 7/7? - farnfam - 07-07-2010

Denise, how about rotisserie for the chicken?