Cuisine at home Forums
FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! (/showthread.php?tid=103472)

FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - cjs - 07-06-2010

Hurray for us, Erin & Marye!! We're finally going to have some summer weather!!! Enjoy.

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - Gourmet_Mom - 07-06-2010

It's about time! Now do you think you could make sure the cooler air comes this way? The weather man said it's supposed to get back up to triple digits by the weekend.

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - esgunn - 07-06-2010

Yea! I hope it sticks for a while! Sorry Daphne. Heard it was going to be pretty Hot back east. Keep hydrated. We are just so happy it might hit 80! Although when I woke up it was only 49. It has got a ways to go!

My raspberries and tomatoes are going to like this weather. I don't think I have any tomatoes set yet.

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - cjs - 07-06-2010

I have some tomatoes, but they sure haven't done much...till now, fingers crossed. Enjoy Erin!

I hope you all back east get a little cooling too!

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - Mare749 - 07-06-2010

We would welcome it, Jean! It's just too hot and humid here for comfort!

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - pjcooks - 07-06-2010

We are officially in the midst of something called a heat wave here, temps above 90 for several days in a row, actually has been over 100 for a couple of days now.
No, after 9 months of winter, 2 months of mud, we are not happy campers. Can we have a normal day, one that doesn't require woodstoves, ACs or big trucks with chains to pull us out of mudholes

Glad all in Washington state are enjoying pleasant weather!

PJ

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - labradors - 07-06-2010

Maybe you all need to come to the tropics where the high has been 88-90F.

It was around that here this weekend...we called it a "cool" spell.

Re: FINALLY - Summer Is Here!!! - chef_Tab - 07-06-2010

I am so lethargic. It is 90 downstairs, I cannot even imagine how hot the upstairs must be. Outside is even worse. I feel like I cannot breathe, and certainly don't want to move around too much. The cats are all sprawled on the kitchen floor under the ceiling fan. Maybe I will join them.

ROFLOL! Now I can't get the picture of you and the cats sprawled out on the floor out of my head.

I'm guessing you don't have AC either? If that's the case, Vicci and I empathize.