Cuisine at home Forums
Fresh and Fabulous - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Fresh and Fabulous (/showthread.php?tid=103245)

Fresh and Fabulous - esgunn - 07-01-2010

I picked this up yesterday. It has a lot of great summer meals in it. A few that really caught my eye are:
Bahn Mi Spring Rolls
Remoulade Chicken Salad Sandwich
Grilled Chicken breasts with Cherry-Chipotle Sauce
Turkey Chies Rellenos
Southwestern stuffed Tomatoes
Grilled corn with Avacado butter
Garden Zucchini bread with Parmesan

Just to get you started...

Re: Fresh and Fabulous - Gourmet_Mom - 07-01-2010

Thanks Erin! I was hoping you would do a review of the "book"! Looks like there are lots of new ideas, so I'll renew the search or order soon!

Re: Fresh and Fabulous - esgunn - 07-01-2010

Daphne, I had been watchiing Sam's and Costco and it wasn't showing up. I bought it at Borders Books.

I would say I am inspired to try at least 1/2 of the recipes in the book if not more. Don't know that I will actually try that many, but they looked good. Couple of weird ones was a backberry and shrimp dish and a mango and crab noodle dish. But I am probably biased with not eating much shell fish.

Re: Fresh and Fabulous - Gourmet_Mom - 07-02-2010

I noticed some of the ones listed sounded different, but they also sounded fun and different to try. Thanks for the heads up on the location of buying. I guess I'll have to do some searching or order this one on line...like I should have done for the LAST Cuisine Light book.

Re: Fresh and Fabulous - Mare749 - 07-02-2010

Thanks Erin, for the review. I've been wondering about ordering this book, so I will for sure now.

Re: Fresh and Fabulous - cjs - 07-02-2010

The list sounds good - thanks Erin