Cuisine at home Forums
Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? (/showthread.php?tid=103070)

Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - cjs - 06-29-2010

What's on the menu?

I have no idea what we will do...

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - chef_Tab - 06-29-2010

Hubby and I are going to a beer/food pairing event. The beers are going to be from local brewers, not sure about the food. I am quite excited about this and have had it on my calendar for a month.

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-29-2010

The choices are Chicken Lo Mein al a Jean, Cajun Shrimp Fettucine, Tagliatelle with Peas and Prosciutto, and Chicken Legs Marinated in Yogurt and Spices. I haven't decided yet.

ooohhh, those all sound so good, Daphne! Jean's chicken lo mein is one of our regulars. We just love it.

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - cjs - 06-29-2010

"Jean's chicken lo mein" - hmmmmmm

Theresa, take good notes - I would love to know more about matching beer and wines.

Quote:

Theresa, take good notes - I would love to know more about matching beer and wines.

I will do my best, but after a few beers, they may not be legible.

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - DFen911 - 06-29-2010

I'm going to make some cumin chicken salad and put it on a bed of greens with a cilantro vinaigrette.

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - karyn - 06-29-2010

It's Tuesday so I'm cooking fish. Tonight I'm trying prosciutto-wrapped halibut with a sage/lemon/butter sauce. I love the combination of sage, prosciutto, and lemon, so I hope it's good!

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - esgunn - 06-29-2010

Karyn that sounds really good. Please share the recipe if it is a keeper!

I have no idea what is for dinner. It is a gym night so either a frozen something or crock pot. Guess I had better figure it out. Maybe Chicken Paprikash in the crock, with rice. The kids really like that.

Re: Dinner Tuesday, 6/29??? - redbedhead - 06-29-2010

We're having the Steak Stacks from June's issue. Basil risotto and a veggie of some sort.