Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? (/showthread.php?tid=103006)

What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - cjs - 06-27-2010

What's on everyone's mene for today?

Two more farmers markets today - One in Benton City and one in Yakima. There are lots of wine tasting shops around the area of Yakima's market, so we'll probably just walk around after and do a little tasting. Also, there are a number of new Bistro-style eateries around town, so probably won't need any dinner. Just graze all afternoon.

Yakima's market is where I usually find new (at least to me) goodies, so I'm sure looking forward to it. Last year this is where I found the fresh garbanzo bean 'bushes.'

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-27-2010

I have NO idea. I realized I have a workshop next week...WHAT WAS I THINKING? So I have to run OS back to the city today instead of tomorrow. I'm going to do a bit of shopping, so dinner is VERY much in the air.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - chef_Tab - 06-27-2010

I am going to be pouring at the winery all day again. So dinner will be grilled hot dogs and baked beans. I found the New England style buns at Wegmans so I am quite excited.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - Mare749 - 06-27-2010

We're going to a birthday party later, so we'll eat there. Not sure what's on the menu besides birthday cake.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - pjcooks - 06-27-2010

Chicken leg quarters on the grill, salad, peas, sourdough just out of the oven. Just happy to be able to grill again, not even caring what!

PJ

Re: What's for Dinner, Sunday, 6/27?? - cjs - 06-27-2010

Oh my, our dinner deserves a separate thread.......(as I said earlier.... to be continued)

Just remember Charles & Charles Columbi Valley RED 2007

Hope Bill sees this.