Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? (/showthread.php?tid=101957)

What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - cjs - 06-09-2010

Will be checking my two 'chosen' books for this month - so don't know yet.

What's up at your house??

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - chef_Tab - 06-09-2010

If I can drag my fanny out of the house, it will be the Gumbo Pot Pie from weeknight menus, with leftover mashed potatoes on top instead of puff pastry rounds.
Otherwise, I have what I need to make the chili rubbed pork chops with jalapeno mashed sweet potatoes from a cuisine for two book.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - farnfam - 06-09-2010

I've got some ground turkey to use, anyone have a clue which issues might have some recipes for that. I'm checking the index, only found Dan Dan noodles so far

WAIT!!! Just found turkey empanadas!! Issue 61 p7

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - cjs - 06-09-2010

We are becoming so inventive - time to go look!!

I think I made those empanadas once. If they are the same ones, we loved them! I also have a favorite from one of the cookbooks, it's called southwest sloppy joes if you want me to post that one. Always a hit when I make those.

Well, I forgot I have leftovers to take care of tonight, so that's one task taken care of today, but I do have the next three days menus ready and all three (kinda) new.
Whew!

Leftover Lemony Brocoli and Chickpea Rigatoni and a fruit platter.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - Mare749 - 06-09-2010

I'm trying to use up as much as I can before vacation, so we will have a vegetable pizza on the grill and a fresh fruit cup for dessert. We're slowly getting back to healthier meals.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wednesday, 6/9?? - Gourmet_Mom - 06-09-2010

I have absolutely NO idea. I guess I'll check what I have in MC and see what matches what I've got. I REALLY don't want to have to go back out to pick up one or two things at the store. I JUST got home.

Daphne, I don't blame you. I am taking the easy way out too....never even left the house. In fact, I am almost embarassed to tell you, I am still in my PJs. How sad is that?

That sounds wonderfully lazy and a fun thing to do!!!! We ought to have a pj day weekly!!