Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? (/showthread.php?tid=101617)

T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - cjs - 06-04-2010

What's everyone up to?

tonight's the Winery do, so will be snacking there. Talking of mac & cheese, has me drooling but I'm going to try to be good and check out C@H's Lite book for tomorrow.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - Mare749 - 06-04-2010

I'm thinking of grilling a pork tenderloin with Asian Hot Grill Sauce, snap peas, and 18 hour bread.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - HomeCulinarian - 06-04-2010

Tacos with the Sr. High Youth Group at church.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - chef_Tab - 06-04-2010

I am FINALLY trying the grilled pizza! I have the dough made and rising......thanks to Jean's wonderful book If I did not have all of her hints and pointers, I am not sure I would have braved pizza on the grill. The thought of it has my mouth salivating.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - farnfam - 06-04-2010

We are having the cabbage with lemon/olive oil roasted. And the very elegant baked hot dogs wrapped in croissant rolls. Of course the baked beans on the side. Washing it down with Black & Tan

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - cjs - 06-04-2010

"And the very elegant baked hot dogs wrapped in croissant rolls." - Uptown at Cis's!! have you ever wrapped those dogs in bacon first......

Oh Theresa, I'll be so anxious to hear how your pizza turns out - it's cooks such as yourself who have not grilled pizza that I really like to hear from. Fingers crossed.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - Bizymomma - 06-04-2010

Ribeye's and Baked tators! Hi everyone!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - farnfam - 06-04-2010

HI!!! Glad to see you Ang! Misssed you!!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - Mare749 - 06-04-2010

Angela! What a nice surprise! Hope you'll stay and visit for a while. We've missed you.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - June 4th?? - Bizymomma - 06-04-2010

I missed me too!!! Glad to see all of you still on here actively sharing your cooking expertise!