Cuisine at home Forums
Billy - Here We Go Again!! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Billy - Here We Go Again!! (/showthread.php?tid=59420)

Billy - Here We Go Again!! - cjs - 06-27-2008

Got an email from Marilee (Billy's sis) and he's back in the hospital in Portland. Tracie (madmax) will call later this a.m. and see what's going on - I'm going to be out all morning and it's too early to call now. So....that's all I know at the moment.

darn, I thot all this was behind him!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - Lorraine - 06-27-2008

Geez, I was just thinking this morning we hadn't heard from him in awhile. Looking forward to the update, and thanks Jean.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - Harborwitch - 06-27-2008

When I talked to him last week he sounded good, but he said his pancreas was acting up again - not as bad, but still painful. Prayers are going out.

S#it!!!!!!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - pjcooks - 06-27-2008

Poor Billy, I was hoping this was the end of his problems. Thanks for letting us know, Jean.

PJ

I just got off the phone with Billy. He's back in the VA hospital - pancreas is acting up again. His spirits sound good, but that could be the pain meds They have him on some pretty good stuff, at least he's not in pain!

He'll probably be there a few more days and we'll stay in touch over the weekend!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - labradors - 06-27-2008

Please let him know our prayers are with him.

Knowing you all, I told him that lots of prayers from here were going his way! Thanks Labs! He appreciates everyone's caring!

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - Lorraine - 06-27-2008

Thanks for the update, Sharon.

Re: Billy - Here We Go Again!! - cjs - 06-27-2008

When Tracie talked to him, he was in absolutely no pain!!! poor babe.

He said they had him on REALLY good drugs! I just hope they can find out what's going on and FIX it! Poor Billy has had enough this year.