Cuisine at home Forums
Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! (/showthread.php?tid=49302)

Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - bjcotton - 02-07-2008

I somehow managed to get a slight [thank heavens] case of food poisoning yesterdayor this morning, somewhere. It let me know about it around 1:30PM this afternoon. Throwing up in the trashcan and sitting on the terlit at the same time. Woe was me! I seem to have recovered well enough to have Chicken Noodle soup for supper.

I'm sorry I was just too ill to give everyone the benefit of my wisdom and wit That is if I have any to start with.

Geez, I hope you feel better - lxxf - 02-07-2008

Billy. We're on day 4 of an 11 day diet and aren't eating enough to get sick on. Used to be my husband's snoring kept me awake at night. Now, it's his stomach growling!

I'll be happy when this is over, you betcha!

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - Harborwitch - 02-07-2008

Watch what and where you're eatin' Sweetie! Hope you're feeling better by now!

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - Gourmet_Mom - 02-07-2008

Good Grief Billy! Has your system not had enough to deal with lately? Bless your heart...be careful!

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - esgunn - 02-07-2008

Oh Billy, I am so sorry. There is not much more miserable than that! Get better!

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - DFen911 - 02-08-2008

Oh Billy that is the last thing you need! Did you trace back to what you ate up to 2 hours before? Because if you ate out I'd make a call to the manager to at least alert them to a possible contamination.

Hope you get to feeling better

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - pjcooks - 02-08-2008

What a terrible winter you've had so far, Billy! Thank goodness spring is not too far away.

Feel better, my friend

PJ

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - Corinne - 02-08-2008

I'm glad you are feeling better! Food poisoning is horrible.

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - cjs - 02-08-2008

Oh Billy, what a time you have had lately! Feel better soon.

Re: Oh What A Pain It Is...was! - luvnit - 02-08-2008

Oh geez! You hang in there Billy. It's no fun being sick like that, we've all been there I am sure.

Chicken soup sounds good. That'll get you on the road to recovery. Take care, you are a sweetheart.