Cuisine at home Forums
Firechef is Coming! - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Firechef is Coming! (/showthread.php?tid=46295)

Firechef is Coming! - Gourmet_Mom - 01-05-2008

I just invited a new member to our little club! Firechef is a buddy from another forum. He's a great guy and excellent chef! Please give him the warm welcome you gave me! I think you will all love him as much as I do! He's got lots of stories and experience, but I'll let him tell you all about himself.

Come on in LJ! This group is GREAT!

Re: Firechef is Coming! - DFen911 - 01-05-2008

Well here's a pre-welcome to Firechef!! Ok for this occassion...I'm thinking spicy jello shooters Cinnamon perhaps...oooOooO made with Goldschlager.

Re: Firechef is Coming! - esgunn - 01-05-2008

Welcome Firechef. Come on in and start sharing.

Re: Firechef is Coming! - firechef - 01-05-2008

No pressure...thanks Mom! Gosh this place looks familiar but I can't quite place it. Hope to meet some new people and find some old friends as well...no I am not calling any of you old...firm believer in no dumb questions and even if I don't know an answer I'll more often than not follow your progress so I can learn too.

Never found anyone I couldn't learn from and share thoughts and ideas with. I agree with the old quote that our minds are like parachutes...they only work when they are open.

Catch you all around in a bit.

Re: Firechef is Coming! - Old Bay - 01-05-2008

I'm thinking chili and beef carbonnade--something that lasts if you turn it off and leave it on the stove until the other fire is out!!
Welcome!!!

Re: Firechef is Coming! - bjcotton - 01-05-2008

Welcome Firechef, glad you could join this friendly group.

Re: Firechef is Coming! - bbally - 01-05-2008

Welcome LJ, how is things as Exec Chef of the Country Club?

Re: Firechef is Coming! - Harborwitch - 01-05-2008

Welcome to our happy little gang! I hope you enjoy yourself as much as we all do - it's a great fun place! And there's lots of good food going on here!

Re: Firechef is Coming! - Mare749 - 01-05-2008

Yeah, Denise brought out the shooters!!! Welcome Firechef, to your new cooking family. Hope you visit us often and enjoy all the nice people on this forum.

Maryann

Re: Firechef is Coming! - HomeCulinarian - 01-05-2008

Welcome to the board, Firechef!