Cuisine at home Forums
Hi from Bizymomma - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Hi from Bizymomma (/showthread.php?tid=31846)

Hi from Bizymomma - farnfam - 04-30-2007

Just wanted to pass it on, our good friend Angela aka Bizymomma asked me to say HI from her to all on Cuisne at Home forum. Says she hopes to get back here, but right now it's just not doable.
Cis

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - cjs - 04-30-2007

Tell her hi and love from us - I sure hope she's taking care of herself...darn.

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - Mare749 - 04-30-2007

Yes, please tell her hello from me too. I have been hoping that she's doing okay, and that she will be able to come back eventually.

Maryann

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - vannin - 04-30-2007

I have been wondering and worrying about Angela. Why isn't she able to come here? Is it tellable?

Plse tell her I miss her too, and am looking forward to her coming back 'home'.

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - Roxanne 21 - 05-01-2007

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Bizzymomma---you are missed!!! (Strange, I was thinking of her yesterday and a couple of others that seemed to disappear). Hurry home!!!

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - bjcotton - 05-01-2007

Hey Angela! Prayers for you and yours! Miss you too.

Isn't it strange Roxanne how our friends pop up into our minds frequently?

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - Roxanne 21 - 05-01-2007

Strange and WEIRD!!! My DH always says I have another power----UGH!!!! I will think or dream of a person or a situation and PufH!!! done----scarey at times!!!

I truly hope Angela is doing well---tough times but are overcome~!!!! Hang in there---it will get better---trust me!!!!!

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - farnfam - 05-01-2007

""I have been wondering and worrying about Angela. Why isn't she able to come here? Is it tellable?""

Dale, and for anyone else who's wondering. Ang just has a lot on her plate right now, family situation, new job and just being a "Bizzy Momma" in general. She knows we still love her, and she still loves us

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - Half_Baked - 05-01-2007

I hope she is doing well and is very happy with the new job!

Re: Hi from Bizymomma - pjcooks - 05-01-2007

What everyone else said, hope you can join us again soon!

PJ